Thursday, July 24, 2008

In the Name of Love

I received a very nice email from a reader recently. She gave me a nice compliment on my blog, and also called me a "brave and special" person. While I most certainly appreciated her thoughts, I included in my email back to her that "almost anyone would do the same for love."

Although I am new to blogging and I don't have thousands of readers... I know that many of the readers that I do have are going through a similar situation as I am... and it is likely that many of you read my blog because it helps you to feel like your not alone in the roller coaster of emotions that PTSD provokes in families.

I have said repeatedly that I would never wish this on anyone, but when I hear your stories, it does help to know that I am in good company. And when I say good company... I mean the best company. You are all so brave and special... and you exhibit these valiant characteristics in the name of love.

Thank you for being there : )

No comments: