Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ahhhhh...

I have been the epitome of laziness today, but I just can't help it. It's a Sunday afternoon and it's been raining cats and dogs for hours... One would think that this gloom would make a person depressed... but it actually feels good to lay around after a busy week.

The interview I had on Monday went pretty good... I think... I hope! I have some stiff competition, but I think my chances are pretty good. I won't find out for another couple of weeks. It would be so nice to get this position... not only is it my dream job, but it would bring enough financial stability for Dh and I to buy a small house or at least get an apartment if that opportunity arises.

I am lucky enough to have had great communication with my mother-in-law through all of this. My MIL was recently telling me about a conversation that she had with Dh the other day. They were talking about our future children. Dh even talked about my brother being an Uncle...etc. Just that little piece of news made me feel so good inside... And things have been really pretty good throughout Dh's vacation... We have been calling each other throughout, and he has even said that he is ready to get home. I don't think he meant home with me, but back from his vacation.... that's OK, it's still a good thing. He also asked if I wanted to go out to dinner when he gets back : ) Maybe the vacation has done the man some good!

I can't wait to pick him up from the airport tomorrow night!

1 comment:

RangersGirl said...

Hey info from your MIL sounds good! Hope the reunion at the airport goes great!