Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm a library nerd! ...again

Now that I am all done with grad school, I find myself with lots of extra time on my hands... What to do with all of this time you might ask? I am rediscovering my local library! I have recently rented several books and DVDs, and I feel like I am getting a great deal! It is not as if the library had fallen off the face of the planet... it's been here all along. What happened was that I fell into the major franchise bookstore trap! Why am I going to Barnes and Noble and paying to read things that I can read for free? This whole thing is not unlike paying several dollars for a bottled water... I am putting my foot down! Money is tight, and I am no longer paying for things I can get for free!

Also, the library even has their own cat... one up on B & N!

No comments: