Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodbye diet.... hello DH!

I have been on a strict diet and exercising all week. It is always a constant struggle for me to keep weight off... However, when DH invited me for pizza tonight, there was no way I was turning him down!

The "date" itself actually went pretty well. Lots of great conversation, and DH even asked if I wanted to go for ice cream after (ha, and there was no way I was going to turn him down that time either)! We then took the ice cream to a park and sat and talked as we ate for another 45 minutes or so... it felt pretty good.

2 comments:

RangersGirl said...

How fun! Yet stressful at the same time. I'll tell you as a single person, I hate dating. I just wish someone would realize I'm a keeper. I can't imagine dating my own husband -- but you know, so many people talk about how they wish their spouse would "date" them.

I hope you have more!

Hope said...

Uggh... guys can be so blind when it comes to women... But don't give up *hope* : ) someone sometime will realize you are definitely a keeper!

And yes, dating my own husband is weird! But, I guess I should take advantage of it!