Saturday, August 2, 2008

What's up?!

I haven't been posting as much as usual... and I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps it's because my days have been quite boring lately, and therefore, I lack inspiration... but I think that it actually has more to do with my recent disconnect with Dh. It has often been my strong feelings surrounding this situation that have inspired many of my posts, and now that I am without them, I am feeling at a loss of words.

In the research I've done concerning PTSD, many articles stated that the spouse of the person suffering from PTSD will sometimes take on some of the symptoms her/himself. Although I am completely hypothesizing, or possibly even "psychologizing" myself, I wonder if I am starting to have the same "emotional numbness" symptoms that he is having? Or maybe I am just in a new stage of grieving the potential loss of my marriage?

Either way, I wonder, what the heck is up with me?!

No comments: